We have posted some pictures from the new location (at the old Bleecker Street store). Be sure to look at the Photo page.
Also, we uploaded a diagram of the store layout. You can find it here.
Hello families! It’s here! We begin Receiving today!
Receiving (consignors bring their tagged items to be sold in the store)
Thursday, Jan. 31st | 5 – 8PM
Friday, Feb. 1st | 9AM – 1PM & 5 – 8PM
Saturday, Feb. 2nd | 9AM – 6PM
Monday, Feb. 4th | 9AM – 6PM
So, here is your checklist…
1. All items in “item number” order.
2. Inventory List without this, we cannot check you in. Go to: login, manage inventory, reports, inventory report, click on the arrow next to “items” to place your items in order with lowest number first, print report.
3. Seller’s Agreement: at the home page (if you’ve logged in, logout and go “home”). “consignors”, 2013 seller’s agreement [this is on our site, not the inventory. if you can’t find it, we will have some at receiving.]
4. Please remember bumbos were recalled…we cannot sell recalled items http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2012/Baby-Seats-Recalled-for-Repair-by-Bumbo-International-Due-to-Fall-Hazard/
5. Car seats must have an expiration date on them…we will not sell one with an expired tag or without a tag
6. For those who have large outdoor items or furniture, please use the “Garden Entrance” gate. It is to the left of the store.
7. Please make sure your clothing is on wire hangers and tagged correctly (tag on right shoulder as you look at garment on hanger)
8. For those who have less than 100 items Receiving takes about 20 minutes…plan accordingly. We have almost 20,000 sq. ft. of space…wear your walking shoes! Once we approve your inventory and have compared it to your inventory report, you will place your items on the sales floor. Be mindful to place your items in the correct spot…or it may not sell!
9. Please make sure your items are spring/summer. We will not accept Christmas dvd’s, mittens, winter hats, boots, etc.
10. DO NOT FORGET TO GET YOUR “GOLDEN TICKET”! After you have placed all your approved items on the sales floor, be sure to get your ticket to shop early!
Ok, I think that’s it for now! See you soon!
Renee and Dee
Our site will be down sometime during the weekend of July 06-08. Our providers are moving their content to a bigger server. This will cause us to go offline when the move happens and when they tell the internet where they moved to.
We are sorry for any inconveniences that this might cause you. We should be stable again July 09.
Today begins our half-price days. If a consignor allows discounts to be taken, you can now get those items half off the original price. As you are shopping, look for tags with “Discount: YES” on them. Those are the items that are half-priced. The discounts will automatically be taken off at check-out.
We are open from 9am to 6pm today. Come and shop for some great deals for your family’s needs.
Tomorrow is the last day for the Fall Sale. We are open from 8am to 11am only. Come early.
We are open today to the public from 9am to 6pm.