Inventory and Tagging Summary of Instructions:
- Click on “login” (make sure the street and email address you enter are correct. We will use these to communicate with you). Follow the appropriate prompts. You are not a “Returning Seller” if you have not registered yet. You will need to “create user account”. If you have already registered, click on “Login”, enter your user id and password. You may “manage your inventory” to add items to your inventory sheet, or go directly to “Print tags” if your inventory is already entered.
- To inventory: Sort all of your items by clothing, toys, equipment, etc. Regarding clothing, sort by gender and then size before entering into inventory.
- When sorting is completed, enter your items into the system. Go to the tab, “Enter Items”. By sorting prior to entering, you will save a lot of time because you will only have to reenter the price and description for each similar item.
- If you need to edit anything, go to the “Manage Inventory” screen. Here you can print inventory reports, edit multiple or individual items, and also see a Projected Settlement Report based on the items you have entered into the system.
- Print Tags: Printing can be performed at anytime, at intervals or all at once when you finish entering your items. Be sure to read the “Instructions to Generate your Tags Printout PDF Document” or “more printing helps and tips” before you continue. Key tips are to use 65# cardstock, and make sure your inkjet printer is on the “normal” printing setting. We recommend saving your tags under a name you’ll remember (consignment tags). You will print 8 tags per page. Please make sure that your tag paper is white or only light, pastel colors (blue and pink do not work). White works best. You must also use cardstock paper (at least 60# or 65# (110# will work, but is not necessary)). If you need cardstock, contact us. We will make sheets available at 10 for $1. 60-65# cardstock is available at Wal-Mart 50sheets/$3.97 very limited quantity, Office Depot 250sheets/$13.99, and Staples 250sheets/$14.99. We recommend going in with a couple friends and splitting the packages. If you do not have a printer available contact us before Receiving begins.
- Once your tags are printed, make sure the bar-code is clear and is not excessively dark (the ‘normal’ setting is best to use when printing), then cut on the lines and pin to left shoulder or right side if the clothing is facing you. When applying tape to the toys, equipment, etc. please do not put tape on the bar code.
- Please take a moment before coming to Receiving to print the Sellers Agreement located under the “consignors” button on the menu. We will have the Sellers Agreement at receiving, but it will make Receiving go smoother and faster if you have already filled it out and signed it.
Happy Tagging and please contact us with any questions.